January 13, 2016

Winter Mini-Bloggiesta Goals

Man, do I ever need to participate in this weekend's Mini-Bloggiesta!  I have so much I've procrastinated on or just didn't find the time for and I'm hoping that this weekend I can check two or three off my to-do list.

1) Update my Travel the World in Books Map and the master list of books for the perpetual challenge.

2) Start working on what I'm going to do for February's Travel the World in Books event/challenge.  A readalong?  Twitter chat discussion? 

3) Write a discussion post or a book review.

4) Update the Book Bloggers Discussion Group master list. 

5) Mail - or at least prep to mail - the prize packages to my top commenters of 2015.

6) Fix my book diversity spreadsheet as last year's was a bit wonky.

7) Say hello and cheer on other Bloggiesta participants!


Do you plan on Bloggiestaing this weekend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!