January 16, 2016

The Randomness That Is My Personal Search History


You can tell what movies I've been watching or what I've been watching on television (aka Hulu/Netflix) just by glancing at my search history.  It's true.  It goes from "egg and dart moldings" to "glass noodles" to "muscle enzymes" to "Stalingrad" to "gestation of a panda". You all know by now that I go back and forth between books and shows so I'm all over the place and Google knows it.  Look at what I've been looking up:


What I Searched For:
Real Ragnar Lothbrok
Gotaland
Ivar the Boneless

What I Was Watching:
Vikings from the History Channel



What I Searched For:
Babaco
Cardoons
Frisse
Glass Noodles
Kai-Lan
Mascerate

What I Was Watching:
Chopped from Food Network



What I Searched For:
Celeste Holm

What I Was Watching:
High Society



What I Searched For:
gestation of a panda

What I Was Watching:
Pandas: The Journey Home, Documentary



What I Searched For:
Muscle Enzymes
Big Daddy Kan


What I Was Watching:
Tom Segura: Completely Normal



What I Searched For:
Muslim Brotherhood

What I Was Watching:
The Square (Netflix Original Documentary on the Egyptian Revolution)


What I Searched For:
Manaus, Brazil
"South American rhino looking animals"  (they are called tapirs)

What I Was Watching: 
World's Wildest City on Netflix - a tapir was filmed but not discussed and I needed to know the name of the animal. The wild city is Manaus and I wanted to know where along the Brazilian Amazon it was located.



You can also tell what I've been reading by my search history.


What I Searched For:
egg and dart moldings
ghost town of Ireland

Book I Was Reading:
The Paris Key by Juliet Blackwell

What I Searched For:
Ashkenazi Jews

Book I Was Reading:
Either Tightrope by Simon Mawer or The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak


What I Searched For:
Stalingrad

Book I Was Reading:
Definitely The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak this time


What I Searched For:
Double-Breasted Shirtwaist Dress

Book I Was Reading: 
White Collar Girl by Renee Rosen


What I Searched For:
Duke Lacrosse Team Rape Case
Lyrics to Talk Dirty by Jason DeRulo
R&P (I knew but wanted to clarify.)

Book I Was Reading:
What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler



What are some random things you've looked up while reading or watching a movie/tv? Come on, I know you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!