December 19, 2015

Articles Worth Reading


I wanted to occasionally share some of the stories that have impacted me recently.  They are not all bookish, though some are.  I have a wide range of interests and these posts will reflect that.  


ART:
Alive Without Breath: 3-D Animals Painted in Layers of Resin @ Colossal

HEALTH:
9 Things I Learned About Chronic Pain in 2015 @ Life in Slow Motion

 

FASHION:
Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2016 Collection @ Vogue
(I seriously love the entire collection. Give me!)

CLASSIC LIT:
Bah, humbug: the misery of Christmas in Classic literature @ The Conversation
(thanks to Jennifer for first sharing the link!)

MEDICINE:
HIV can be prevented in babies if their mothers are kept safe @ The Conversation
  Travel Europe

TRAVEL:
4 Budget-Friendly World Capitals To Visit @ Lifehack
(Two I want to visit are on here! Yay!)
 

A.D.D.:
20 Things to Remember if You Love Someone with A.D.D.  @ Lifehack
(These things apply to me so much! Or they did at one time. Either way, wow.) 


Did you read any interesting articles this week you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!