December 6, 2015

Articles Worth Reading


I wanted to occasionally share some of the stories that have impacted me recently.  They are not all bookish, though some are.  I have a wide range of interests and these posts will reflect that.  

INSPIRATION:
The Day Jobs That Inspired Famous Authors @ Electric Literature

LITERATURE:
Highly Unlikely (When Truth is Stranger Than Fiction in Novels) @ The New York Times

INFOGRAPHIC:
The Evolutionary Tree of Religion @ Ultraculture

FASHION/HISTORY:
Vogue Covers @ Cover Browser

DISABILITIES/ART:
The Amazing Art of Disabled Artists @ Web Design Blog

PSYCHOLOGY:
The Psychological Roots of Terrorism @ Psychology Today 

FEMINISM:
How Society Polices Women's Clothing (No Matter What We Wear) @ Everyday Feminism 


I'd love to hear your thoughts on these reads!  The links open into a new window so you can come back and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!