November 25, 2015

#NonFicNov- The Books I Added to my TBR #bookpushers :)




Thanks to #NonFicNov 2015 I have added a bunch of new nonfiction titles to my to-read list.  You guys are such #bookpushers lol.  Here is what I added:

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell - thanks to An Armchair By the Sea
It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love and War by Lynsey Addario - thanks to An Armchair By the Sea

Color: A Natural History of the Palette by Victoria Finlay - thanks to Care's Online Book Club
When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams - thanks to The Daily Dosage
The Philadelphia Chromosome by Jessica Wapner and Robert A. Weinberg - thanks to Doing Dewey

Drugstore Whiskey, Pharmacy Gin: Rediscovered Formulas and Forgotten Recipes from the Secret Notebook of a Prohibition-Era Doctor by Matthew Rowley - thanks to Entomology of a Bookworm 

How to Be a Victorian by Ruth Goodman - thanks to The Emerald City Book Review
Fifty Dresses That Changed the World, Humans of New York, History Through Headlines, and The Missing Ink - thanks to The Friday Friends
 
The Crimes of Paris by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler- thanks to Love, Laughter, Insanity
Lafayette in the Somewhat United States by Sarah Vowell - thanks to Sophisticated Dorkiness 


Anna Mae Wong by Graham Russell Gao Hodges - thanks to My Book Strings
The Tin Ticket: The Heroic Journey of Australia's Convict Women by Deborah J. Swiss @ My Book Strings


What books did you add to your to-read list thanks to #NonFicNov?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!