November 10, 2015

Cover Discover Tuesday: Tree-Lined Book Covers


Cover Discover is all about judging book covers.  We'd never judge the story inside by the cover outside, but it's fun sometimes to judge the cover on its own!


First, the results from last week's Cover Discover: Busy Covers

First of all, y'all did not agree AT ALL on these.
 Everyone voted for different covers! So ties on both fave and 2nd fave!

Your Choices For Favorite Cover:
TIE:
Your Choices For Second Favorite Cover:
TIE:

 What I would've voted for if I voted:

Interesting to me that they are so similar.
Crow Moon got 1 vote in each column. Dream Strider had 0 votes! 
I'm like everyone else and like something by myself! lol

Which book did you pick last week?  Why did it appeal to you?

By the way, you all voted to keep the title of this post Cover Discover, so it stays!
That will teach me to second guess my choices! 

THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE FOR TODAY:
TREES

Here are today's choices:










 NOW ON TO THE VOTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!