October 18, 2015

Welcome to the Travel the World in Books Readathon! #TTWIBRAT

"Image courtesy of potowizard at FreeDigitalPhotos.net"


Today's the day!  The 2nd Annual Travel the World in Books Readathon starts!  I'm excited that we have another great event planned. I am also excited that Lucy (Fictional 100) and Aloi (Guiltless Reading) are joining us as hosts!

Dewey's Readathon was yesterday (fun as always) so you might be thinking you are readathon'd out.  BUT the Travel the World in Books Readathon is two weeks long and is quite laid-back so you don't feel any stress and you don't have to be bummed if you want to go to sleep haha.  Goodness knows I did that myself yesterday, and it was a total bummer!

This year we have integrated some more fun into the readathon, too.  We've got daily discussion topics, author and blogger guest posts, mini-challenges, giveaways, and an Instagram Photo Challenge!  Click here for the full daily schedule of events and sign-up!

My goals for the Readathon are:

1) Read Esther by Rebecca Kanner
2) Read A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
3) Update my Travel the World in Books Google Map (DONE!)
4) Participate in the Twitter Chats and Mini-Challenges
5) Participate in the Instagram Challenge

"Image courtesy of potowizard at FreeDigitalPhotos.net"


Here is the link to my Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge Map.  I've marked all of the countries I've traveled to in books since I began the challenge.

Also, be sure to check out my previous Travel the World in Books posts complete with book reviews and tons of recs for reading in different parts of the world, which you can find here.


Are you participating in or following along with the Travel the World in Books Readathon?
What are you reading for it? 
What are your goals for the Readathon, if you have them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!