October 24, 2015

#TTWIBRAT: International Foodie Edition!

"Image courtesy of potowizard at FreeDigitalPhotos.net"


Daily Discussion Topic: All about food! Tell us your favorite international food to eat, favorite recipes or cookbooks, or your favorite fiction or nonfiction featuring food from around the world.


Back during Foodie February I read this:

 


It had tons of yummy recipes and info on cuisines around the world, including the best places to try them!

You can read about it here on my Photo Tour of the book!

My favorite cuisines are Indian, Mexican, Caribbean, Ethiopian, Italian, Japanese, and Thai.  This book has given me a myriad of reasons to try even more dishes from other places!

What are some of your favorite world cuisines?  Do you have any you've been meaning to try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!