October 29, 2015

Travel the World in Books: Favorite Covers & Bookmarks



I've been having a fantastic time discovering new books through this readathon and I hope you have, too!  Today I am introducing you to our discussion topic for the day.

Daily Discussion Post

Travel the World in Books Readathon, Oct. 18-31, 2015. Daily discussion topics to get you talking about your favorite world books, authors, genres and places to visit. 

Today's discussion topic: Do you judge a book by it's cover? How do you mark your spot? Are you an e-reader or paper book reader? Feature favorite covers and bookmarks.

I don't judge the story inside a book by the cover on the outside, but I do believe that a good cover goes a long way to interesting me in a book.  If I am browsing through a bookstore, I am much more likely to pick up a book that captures me by the cover. Here are some of my favorite book covers. 

Why are they favorites?  They catch my eye - bright colors or movement; the feeling of a story I want to be in the midst of.  These books all have one or all.  Do any of them catch your eye as well?













What world lit book covers are your favorites?  What about bookmarks?  Any favorite bookmarks featuring global destinations or people that you'd like to share?  Link up below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!