October 6, 2015

Cover Discover Tuesday: Vote for your AUTUMN-THEMED Favorites!



Welcome to Cover Discover! 
 
Here's the results from last week's Cover Discover: Umbrellas & Parasols (link)

Your Top Choices For Favorite Cover:
Your Top Choices For Second Favorite:



What I would've voted for if I voted:


I think the artist in me appreciates the cover of Made You Up.  

Which GROUP did you pick as your overall favorite grouping of covers?

 GROUP 5
Coincidentally, my favorite grouping, too!  
Although, I was partial to all of them. Imagine that. ;) 

Which book did you pick last week?  Why did it appeal to you?



THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE FOR TODAY:

Here are today's autumn-themed choices:




 








NOW ON TO THE VOTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!