October 13, 2015

Cover Discover: Choose Your Fave!!!


 Welcome to Cover Discover! 

Here's the results from last week's Cover Discover: Autumn (link)

Your Top Choices For Favorite Cover:


Your Top Choices For Second Favorite:


Your Third Choice:
TIE



Twist Question: LEAST Favorite Cover:
You all agree on favorite covers more than you agree on ones you don't like.
These were all eight listed.


 What I would've voted for if I voted:

and my least fave was The Mill River Redemption. Just kind of boring to me,


Which book did you pick last week?  Why did it appeal to you?


THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE FOR TODAY:

Here are today's choices:

GROUP 1:


GROUP 2:

GROUP 3:

GROUP 4:

GROUP 5:

 NOW ON TO THE VOTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!