September 8, 2015

Cover Discover Tuesday: Judge a Book by Its Cover!

 
If you're new to Cover Discover, it's a feature just for the fun of it in which we judge books by their covers.  Both frontlist and backlist are included, and you get to vote for your favorites.  The results will be posted the following week with the next Cover Discover poll.

Here's the results from last week's Cover Discover: Instruments
(link)

Your Top Choice:


I wonder what the appeal is on this one.  The harp itself?
Your Second Choice:


Fun cover!
What I would've voted for if I voted:


No one picked my pick!  I don't know if the plot is for me, but I like the writing on the shadow of the guitar.
Good Enough would've been my 2nd choice.

Which book did you pick last week?  



THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE FOR TODAY:


Here are today's choices:

  

 


   




NOW ON TO THE VOTING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!