September 6, 2015

Articles Worth Reading

 


I wanted to occasionally share some of the stories that have impacted me recently.  They are not all bookish, though some are.  I have a wide range of interests and these posts will reflect that.  

 

CELEBRITY:
Robin Williams' Daughter, Zelda Williams, Shares Touching Reflection on Staying Upbeat on Instagram @ Billboard

DIVERSITY:
The Hunger Games' Amandla Stenberg is Publishing a Comic Starring a Badass Black Elf Girl @ Fader

BANNED BOOKS:
Neil Gaiman Speaks on Banned Books: 'My Parents Didn't Have Any Kind of Rules About What I Couldn't Read' @ The Guardian

DIY:
Project Fail: Painted Mixer @ A Beautiful Mess - It's nice to know even the most awesome of us have project fails!

REFUGEE CRISIS:
Mapping a Syrian Refugee's danger-filled journey to Europe @ International Rescue Committee (IRC)

HEALTH AND HAPPINESS:
Sad? Angry? Happy? Here's a Meditation For You @ Mind Body Green


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!