July 23, 2015

I'm at the Beach, but here's a Few Throwback Posts for Ya!




I'm at the beach this week and I didn't have any more new posts ready to go so I thought instead I'd do a throwback to some of the ones I've had over the years of blogging.  Feel free to peruse and I hope you have a great week!


12 U.S. Literary Destinations You Can Visit This Summer (2015)

BOREDOM BUSTERS: Books and Activities for July's Anti-Boredom Month (2014)

Review: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami (2013)

Review: The Lightning Dreamer by Margarita Engle (2013)

My 33 Favorite Books of the Last 33 Years (2012)

Invitation to My Fictional Character Dinner Party (2011)

Take Me Away...to Amish Country (2010)

Jill of Rhapsody in Books Answers 20 Questions! (2009)

My Month in Music - June/July (2009)

Review: Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn by David Spoto (2009 - my 1st ever book review!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!