June 9, 2015

Cover Discover: Taking it Lying Down



If you're new to Cover Discover, it's a feature about book covers, both frontlist and backlist, just for the fun of it.  There is a poll on which covers are your favorites!  The poll is at the bottom of the post and next week I will post the results!


Here are the results from last week's poll for Boats.


Your Favorite Book Cover:
4-way tie you guys!
That is a first.
Here they are:
 



Was your pick one of the top 4?

I don't vote (since I pick the covers) but I thought it would be fun
to share my pick now and then. My pick would've been:


Only one other person agreed with me, though!
(Whoever said person is clearly has good taste.)
I like silhouettes I think.
My second choice would've been
What is Left the Daughter.




Moving on, the topic you picked for this 

week: LYING DOWN















Now on to the voting!  

Which book cover compels you to pick it up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!