May 28, 2015

NEW BOOKS - YAY!

I


Sandie from Booksie's Blog is a super awesome friend and she gave me a chance to go through her bin of books she was giving away and, as you can see, I took full advantage :D

I posted this on IG but it's kind of hard to see the titles so I thought I'd break it down for you curious types:

LEFT STACK:
Stolen Prey by John Standord
Huntress Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff
The Sign of the Book by John Dunning
The Illusionists by Rosie Thomas
The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy
Disclaimer by Renee Knigh
France on the Brink: A Great Civilization in the New Century by Jonathan Fenby
Fiercombe Manor by Kate Riordan
Roadside Crosses by Jeffery Deaver
Life from Scratch: A Memoir of Food, Family, and Forgiveness by Sasha Martin
A Scourge of Vipers by Bruce DeSilva


RIGHT STACK:
The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen
The Forgetting Place by John Burley
Love by the Book by Melissa Pimentel
Killer, Come Hither by Louis Begley
Behind Closed Doors by Elizabeth Haynes
Further Out Than You Thought by Michaela Carter
Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King
The Hundred-Year House by Rebecca Makkai
Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
Read Bottom Up: A Novel by Neel Shah & Skye Chatham
Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight



Now the only question is what to read first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!