May 26, 2015

Cover Discover Tuesday: MASKS



If you're new to Cover Discover, it's a feature about book covers, both frontlist and backlist, just for the fun of it.  There is a poll on which covers are your favorites!  The poll is at the bottom of the post and next week I will post the results!

Sorry I have missed two weeks.  First I had computer issues then I was feeling under the weather. 

Here are the results from last week's poll for GREEN.


Your Favorite Book Cover


Second Place:
TIE



Did your pick get top honors?

I also asked if you guys would prefer more or fewer options to choose from each week. 

60% voted I like having lots of options.
40% voted I'm good with either
0% voted I like fewer options
0% voted Change it up

So I will be happy to continue providing you guys with more options!


The topic you picked for this 

week: MASKS
 












I'm kind of glad I don't vote.  This is a hard one!

This week you get to choose 2 faves, PLUS your least favorite cover.  

Remember: for this, it's just about the aesthetics, not the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!