March 31, 2015

Cover Discover: Your Next Topic Choice was....


If you're new to Cover Discover, it's a feature about book covers, both frontlist and backlist, just for the fun of it.  Then there is a poll on which covers are your favorites!  The poll is at the bottom of the post and next week I will post the results along with a new poll to vote on!

Here are the results from last week's poll for Patterns: Polka Dots and Circles.
Your Favorite Book Cover



Second Place:



Did your pick get top honors?


The topic you picked this week: PATHS
I'm kind of glad you guys picked this topic because I am a huge sucker for paths in any kind of art, including book covers. To me, paths convey movement, travel, anti-stagnation. 









 



Now on to the voting!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!