January 8, 2015

Library Loot

I went to the library yesterday and came out with a stack of books I can't wait to read!





The Pearl by John Steinbeck - I found this in the section for High School reading, but I've never read it and it works for The Classics Club.  I've already started it.  I'm interested in seeing where this goes!

Gandhi by Kazuki Ebine - a manga biography with pretty awesome graphics

House of Odd by Dean Koontz - Another graphic novel and this will be my first Koontz, as well.

Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie  - A book and author I've been meaning to read forever.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood - Another book and author I've been meaning to read forever and can't believe I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!