November 4, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread


Today's Top Ten Tuesday theme is Re-Reads.

I am not much of a re-reader, so many good books out there.  I think I have re-read maybe 3 books since I was a teenager.  With that said, the following books are so good I won't rule out future re-reads.  These are all five-star reads!



Cut by Patricia McCormick
How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran


Jane: The Woman Who Loved Tarzan by Robin Maxwell
Invisible City by Julia Dahl



The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (really, the whole trilogy)
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini


 

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!