Here are some statistics on what's been happening on the blog since the beginning of July. You can also check out the the other reviews from this year here and here. These quarterly reviews give me some interesting insight to help me plan for the next three months. Plus you can see what you may have missed on the blog!
BOOKS REVIEWED JULY-SEPTEMBER:
1. Short 'n Sweet Reviews - Dark Bayou, A Burnable Book, Forgive My Fins
2. Short 'n Sweet Reviews (YA Edition) - We Were Liars, Cut, Prophesized Series (1&2)
3. Free Spirit: Growing Up on the Road and Off the Grid by Joshua Safran
4. Lies Told in Silence by M.K. Tod
5. Short 'n Sweet Reviews - Jane Austen's First Love, Goodnight June, The Lost
6. Invisible City by Julia Dahl
7. A Sudden Light by Garth Stein
8. To This Day: For the Bullied and Beautiful by Shane Koyczan
9. Ellis Drake Novellas
10. BSC Readalong Books
I have read many more books than I have reviewed this quarter once again. Sigh, I need to get some review writing done!
GUEST POSTS ON THE BLOG:
1. Author Audra Wilkins
2. Author Cynthia Bond for #30 Authors
MOST VIEWED BLOG POSTS THE PAST 3 MONTHS:
1. It's Not Just a Girl's Club: The Boys of Book Blogging
2. 30 Book Blogger Booktastic Boards on Pinterest
3. Introducing the Baby-Sitters Club Readalong
4. Bloggiesta: Instagram Mini-Challenge
5. Blogger Shout-Outs #11
6. Bloggers Share: Favorite Latino Authors/Books for Latino Heritage Month
7. Travel the World in Books: My Goals for the Readathon
8. Travel the World in Books: AFRICA
9. What I'm Reading Mondays - August 18th, 2014
10. Bringing Back Blogger Shout-Outs! Woot!
Most Popular Book Reviews:
1. Invisible City by Julia Dahl
2. Lies Told in Silence by M.K. Tod
3. Short 'n Sweet Reviews: Jane Austen, The Lost, Goodnight June
Most Popular Cover Discover: A Few of My New Favorite Covers
Most Popular Books A to Z: I didn't post any
Most Popular British Isles Friday: Top 10 Facts About the British Isles That You Didn't Know You Didn't Know
Most Popular Top Ten Tuesdays:
1. Top Ten Authors Who Occupy the Most Space on My Shelves
2. Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island
3. Favorite Foreign Language Films
WHAT'S COMING UP IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS:
1. Doing some spooky gothic reading. Nothing too scary for me. I'm a lightweight. Reviews, too. Not doing any special Halloween reading list as everyone's doing those, and I've done them before. Besides, others will do it better! Just low key for me!
2. Domestic Violence Awareness Month is in October. I will be highlighting some books that take a look into this subject.
1. Nonfiction November 2014! I am very excited to get to help out Kim, Lu, and Katie this year!
2. Travel the World in Books - Nonfiction Readalong
MASSIVE GUEST POST AND GIVEAWAY HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
Similar to the Holiday Extravaganza of 2012, only bigger, better, and more extravaganza-y. You don't want to miss it!