October 30, 2014

Nonfiction November: My Reading Goals


Nonfiction November starts in 2 days!  

I am excited for this.  I am co-hosting the event thanks to Kim @ Sophisticated Dorkiness, Leslie @ Regular Rumination, and Katie @ Doing Dewey.

I was inspired by Leah @ Books Speak Volumes to make reading goals for the event.

I will be leading the readalong for Cleopatra: A Life by Stacey Shiff with Katie so I am obviously going to be reading it.  I love (read: obsessed with) Ancient Egypt, so this should be a great read for me, and I hope everyone!



I am also hoping to read these two books from my shelves:




I am also reading these for review, so I am including them, too:




(To find out more about any of these books, click on the image.)


In addition to the books, I will be participating each week in the WEEKLY DISCUSSIONS that Kim, Leslie, Katie, and I are taking turns hosting on our blogs.  There will be a Linky on each discussion post so you can link up your posts to share with everyone.

We will be using the hashtag #NonficNov to talk about the readalong, but if you want to throw out some love for the event, feel free to use the hashtag for that, too!

What will you be reading for the event? 
Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!