October 18, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Update Numero Uno


It's Dewey's Readathon!  
I'm having fun, are y'all?

Previous Updates: 

What I've Finished Reading:

 

Both of these were short but that's how you gotta start the readathon - with a sense of accomplishment!


Currently Reading:



Most Interesting Quotes:

"A son will always be a son, they say. But a girl is like a goat. Good as long as she gives you milk and butter. But not worth crying over when it's time to make a stew."
~Sold by Patricia McCormick


Current Reading Spot:


Reading at the end of my bed.
Why, yes, my pillow case IS too small for the body pillow.  
Oh well.


Current Snack Stuffs:

I haven't started snacking yet, as I ate a bit of breakfast before things got started.

Socialization
Tweeting up a storm.  How did I get anything read? It's a mystery.
I also participated in the Tea or Coffee Mini-Challenge.


Stats:

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 92


How are you doing with the readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!