October 19, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Update Numero Tres

Me, while reading Sold.  Brothels are a bitch.

It's Dewey's Readathon!  
I'm having fun, are y'all?

Previous Updates: 

What I've Finished Reading:




Currently Reading:




Most Interesting Quotes:

"It's just my father. He won't hurt you."
Periwinkle glanced at Phinnegan.
"You've got that right, mate."
And then he was gone.

Phinnegan blinked at the empty space in front of him where the Fae had stood a moment before.

-A Place Beyond the Map by Samuel Thews

Current Reading Spot:




Current Snack Stuffs:

Starbucks Vanilla Chai Latte
Pizza for dinner
Lots of Coca-Cola with life-saving caffeine!

Socialization

Twitter, Goodreads, and I visited some participating blogs!

Stats:

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 435


How are you doing with the readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!