October 18, 2014

Dewey's #Readathon Update Numero Dos


It's Dewey's Readathon!  
How has your readathon been so far?

Previous Updates: 

What I've Finished Reading:


Another 1st of the series comic, Hacktivist.

Currently Reading:



Most Interesting Quotes:

"Inside the bundle Ama packed for me are:
my bowl,
my hairbrush,
the notebook my teacher gave me for being the number one girl in school,
and my bedroll.

In my head I carry:
my baby goat,
my baby brother,
my ama's face,
our family's future.

My bundle is light.
My burden is heavy."

-Sold by Patricia McCormick

Current Reading Spot:

My bed and walking up and down the hall when I got tired of sitting!
I figure my bed will be off limits after a certain hour or I will fall asleep.

Current Snack Stuffs:

I made brownies and Rotel Dip.  Yummm.


Socialization

Hour 4 Mini-Challenge: Quotable Quotes

I also got to take a 2.5 hour break and meet Kristen of BookNAround while she and her son were on a campus tour of the university here.  It was fun!


Stats:

Books Read:  3
Pages Read: 328

Now back to my regularly scheduled programing:



How are you doing so far?
Have you finished books?
Done any mini-challenges?
What are you working on now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!