September 16, 2014

Top 10 Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


I loved the one book I've read by these authors.
Now, I NEED to read these others by them!


Ru Freeman

Read: A Disobedient Girl
Want to Read: On Sal Mal Lane

Chinua Achebe

Read: Things Fall Apart
Want to Read: No Longer at Ease, Arrow of God

Khaled Hosseini

Read: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Want to Read, The Kite Runner, And the Mountains Echoed



Read: Princess of the Silver Woods
Want to Read: Princess of the Midnight Ball, Princess of Glass


Jeffery Deaver
Read: The Bone Collector
Want to Read: The Coffin Dancer

Carol Goodman
Read: The Demon Lover
Want to Read: The Water Witch


Toby Neal

Read: Blood Orchids (Lei Crime #1)
Want to Read: Torch Ginger (Lei Crime #2)


Caitlin Moran

Read: How to Build a Girl
Want to Read: How to Be a Woman

Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

Read: Love in the Time of Cholera
Want to Read: One Hundred Years of Solitude

Gabrielle Zevin

Read: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
Want to Read: Elsewhere, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, All Things I've Done



Now I want to make a list of authors whom I've only read 2 books but NEED to read more of, because there seem to be plenty of those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!