September 21, 2014

It's Not Just a Girls Club: The Boys of Book Blogging


A few months ago (maybe more) a blogger in the Book Bloggers Do It Better Group asked where are all the male book bloggers?  In a community that seems to be mostly females, it is a valid question. I have known several for a few years.  Then thanks to BBI, I've met a few more.  Then, the other day I was browsing some linkys for a few memes and discovered there are quite a few male bloggers out there that I had not known about either.

So I thought I would put together a small (though, surely, highly incomplete) list of male book bloggers.  Visit their blogs, say hello, show some support, and make new friends!

I am adding a Linky below so that anyone can add a blog run by a male book blogger that I have missed!

Adam @ Roof Beam Reader (Currently on Hiatus)
Darren @ Bart's Bookshelf
Greg @ Book Haven
Mike, David, et. al. @ Crime Fiction Lover
Paul. et. al. @ BookGuys (On Hiatus)
Simon @ Savidge Reads
Terry @ The Reading Tub (Kidlit)
Travis @ 100 Scope Notes
Zohar @ Man of La Book




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!