September 10, 2014

Cover Discover: A Few of My New Favorites


I've found a lot of covers that appeal to me lately. 



I love the circular patterns on All Day and Night by Alafair Burke 
and The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell.


I like the upside down picture on The Chicago Way by Michael Harvey
and the bright color simplicity of I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.


I like the mysteriousness of these two covers: The Story of Land and Sea
by Katy Simpson Smith and Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday.


I can't pinpoint exactly why I love the covers of The Starbound Novels, but they draw me in.
I like how The Way Inn by Will Wiles has a play on dimensions. 
It reminds me of The Shining.  *shudder*

What do you think of these covers?

What covers have you seen lately that have caught your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!