September 18, 2014

Bloggiesta To-Do List!

I have been completely remiss in getting my Bloggiesta to-do list done.  I needed to put writing a to-do list on my to-do list.  

This Bloggiesta I am doing K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple, Stupid.)  I only have 3 things on my to-do list


1. Write 5 book reviews.  I am notorious for being behind on writing my reviews. Time to get crack-a-lackin' and whatnot.

2. Participate in at least one Bloggiesta Twitter chat.  I will miss Thursday's chat because I have a doctor's appointment, but should be able to make at least one other one.

3. This is kind of a cheat because i already did it in conjunction with the Instagram Mini-Challenge, but one thing I wanted to get done was adding an Instagram Widget to my blog. It is hanging out in my sidebar (about halfway down) if you want to take a look-see.  However, part of this goal is ALSO to answer any questions about the mini-challenge as people participate.


What are your goals for Bloggiesta this weekend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!