Pinterest is an awesome blogging resource, as well as book-filled fun, if you know where to look. Lots of your friendly neighborhood book bloggers (as well as those across the world) have some pretty interesting bookish and blogging boards on Pinterest. I thought I would share several of my favorites.
Links are embedded in the pictures!
The pictures are all from pins on the boards they represent.
I tried to keep it so each blogger only had one board listed here, although there is a bit of overlap with community boards. Also, I did not include any book review boards. I wanted to share some different types of bookish boards that you can find/develop on Pinterest.
1. Tales of Whimsy has a board on How to Raise a Bookworm. From books that teach courage to book-inspired picnics, you're sure to find something useful for raising a bookish babe.
2. Michele of A Reader's Respite has a board dedicated to The Short Story Society, a group of bloggers on FB who read short stories together.
3. Book Blogger Share is a community board run by Shannon of River City Reading and several other bloggers, including Jeanine of My Life in Books, Allison of The Book Wheel, and Karen of One More Page.
4. Bookish Whimsy has an entire board devoted to Charlotte Bronte's beloved Jane Eyre.
6. Katie of Doing Dewey has a fabulous feature on her blog called Non-Fiction Fridays. This board is devoted to all the non-fiction goodness.
7. Tanya M. of Mom's Small Victories shares a board full of blogging tips.
8. April compiles all the posts from each week's Spread the Love 2.0 on this board. Lots of good linkages!
9. Kayla of Bibliophile, Please has compiled some awesome Bookish Tattoos. Check them out.
10. Andi of Estella's Revenge and Jennifer of Bookalicious-Mama have a board dedicated to their love of book covers. Cause, you know, they are both a #Coverho.
11. Check out these Bookish Thoughts pinned by Melinda of West Metro Mommy Reads.
12. Marie of The Boston Bibliophile has some cool Book Arts to share.
13. A community board, Bookshelves and Reading Spaces hosts a variety of lovely bookish spaces. Blogger contributors include Jennifer of The Restless Reader and The Book Smugglers.
14. Several bloggers, including Penelope of The Reading Fever, Vanessa and Isalys from Book Soulmates, Mandy from Life Between Books, Laura from A Clever Chick, Christy from The Reader Bee, and Suey from It's All About Books contribute to this board, Bookish News and Fun.
15. Joy pins up all the cool Anglophile posts for her weekly feature, British Isles Friday.
16. Natalie of Book Reading Inn pins up more than just awesome books to her board, Books Worth Reading. There are a lot of bookish goodies here.
17. Check out Nadia A. of A Bookish Way of Life's Pinterest board, Bookish Bits and Bobs. (I am fond of the name, too!)
18. Who doesn't like a little Book Porn? Karen aka Sassymonkey contributes to this booktastic board.
19. Ryan aka Wordsmithsonia pins Wordsmiths, from Shakespeare to Aldous Huxley to Tana French.
20. Check out the Community Board of the meme begun by Guiltless Reading, #BookmarkMonday.
21. Can't keep up with all of the various events, challenges, book clubs, readalongs, and readthons that Michelle aka True Book Addict hosts? Me neither! Good thing there is a Pinterest board for that.
22. Melissa shares much love for books with the bookish funnies, quotes, and lists here.
23. Staci Jo's Book Love pins include quotes, cartoons, hot men, and Rory Gilmore.
24. It's not books, but book adjacent - TYPEWRITERS! Love it. Thanks, Chris of Wild Moo Books.
25. Rhiannon of Ivory Owl Reviews shares Blogging and Writing Tips on this Pinterest board.
26. Sarah Says has a good collection of bookish fun on this board.
27. Love bookstores? (Haha, like that was a question!) Well, Literary Hoarders have a board dedicated to bookstores they want to pay a visit.
28. Daily Mayo's Book Goodies for Book Lovers is definitely full of goodies! Go check out Brenda's board!
29. Book Club Wisdom! Fun board! Contributors include Anita of Anita Loves Books, Teresa of Teresa's Reading Corner, Tamara of Traveling with T, and Michelle of What She Read.
30. The last one is a board of mine, but it has contributors so I love looking at what has been contributed. It's Women Writers Who Kick Ass. I neglected it for a while but I am trying to get it up and running again. I've also added on some more contributors. Check it out, let me know if you want to be a contributor!
I hope this gives you lots of bookish goodness to check out! Happy getting lost in Pinterest for a while! :D