July 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island


This week we get to choose who we would love to have with us on a deserted island - our choices can be made by any criteria we choose.  I am basing my choices on company!  


1. Character: Katniss Everdeen
Book: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

Perhaps an obvious choice, but not only is she going to be helpful in the wild and calm under pressure, she is interesting, but isn't going to talk my head off, either.


2. Character: Damon
Book: The Vampire Diaries Series by L.J. Smith

6953394

He's sharp, witty, and he's gonna be good eye-candy, too.  Entertaining as hell, right?
I know he's a vampire, but, hey, no one's perfect...


3. Character: Ryanne
Book: Prophesized Series by Kaitlyn Hoyt

17379473

This chick has some kick-ass powers that will come in handy, no doubt.  Plus she's funny and quirky and a fierce friend to have on your side.


4. Character: Nefertari
Book: The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran

6416651

She's the niece of Nefertiti and is married to Pharaoh Ramesses the Great.  She's intelligent, resourceful, kind, and fascinating. I know she was a real person, but this is historical fiction, so I am counting it!


5. Character: A.J. Fikry
Book: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

18293427

To talk about books, of course!


6. Character: Holly Golightly
Book: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote

Breakfast at Tiffany's: And Three Stories

Girl could throw a party anywhere, mebets.


7. Character: Sally
Book: Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman

22896

Here's the thing: She's a witch!  
I just love her character - sweet, fierce, mysterious, and an open book all at once.  
Plus, we'd have no problem making a fire.


8. Character: Heller
Book: Heller Series by J.D. Nixon

15839231

He's bad ass and can protect me (ahem, I mean all of us, of course) and he is  eye-candy, too.  He likes to get in hot tubs without a bathing suit, so I'm sure he'd swim in the ocean that way, too.  Score one for us ladies!


9. Character: Hermione Granger
Book: Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

3

She's smart, witty, clever, and we can talk about all manner of topics.  Plus, she's very considerate of others.


10. Character: Fang
Book: Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson

6431790

I actually like the flock better in Patterson's first 2 books he featured them in that were unrelated to this series, but these are good, too. But, I mean, he can fly. Fly. Thanks for getting us some help!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!