July 29, 2014

Top Ten Authors Who Occupy the Most Room on My Shelves



Today's topic is about the authors who you own the most books from.  Kind of awkward sounding, but there's not really a great way to phrase that. 

For my list (which, btw, is not automatically the most read authors of mine, note)  I am not including anthologies because I have a ton of Shakespeare and Poe and Sir Doyle, if that is the case.  I am just choosing different books that I had to acquire independently.
 Here's my list:


1. Michelle Moran (4)

Nefertiti
The Heretic Queen
Cleopatra's Daughter
The Second Empress: A Novel of Napoleon's Court


2. Stieg Larsson (3)

The Millennium Trilogy


3. Jane Austen (4)

Pride & Prejudice
Sense & Sensibility
Mansfield Park
Emma

(I don't know if it counts but I also own a Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury.  Not by her, per se, but all about her books. So kinda.)


4. Tiffany King (3)

The Saving Angels Trilogy


5. Ernest Hemingway (3)

-The Old Man and the Sea
-For Whom the Bell Tolls
-A Farewell to Arms


6. James Patterson (16+) (Don't judge me.)

-Judge & Jury
-Maximum Ride Series Books 2, 5, & 6 (but surely I have them all?)
-The Beach House
-Honeymoon
-Women's Murder Club Series Books 1, 2, & 3
~Alex Cross Series Books 1-5
~When the Wind Blows
~The Lake House


7. F. Scott Fitzgerald (3)

-The Great Gatsby
-The Beautiful & Damned
-Tales of the Jazz Age


8. Jodi Picoult (4)

-My Sister's Keeper
-The Pact
-Nineteen Minutes
-Vanishing Act


9. C.W. Gortner (3)

-The Last Queen
-The Queen's Vow
-The Tudor Conspiracy


10. John Grisham (7)

-A Time to Kill
-The Partner
-The Street Lawyer
-The Rainmaker
-The Client
-The Brethren
-The Chamber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!