1. Benedict Cumberbatch reads a letter from Kurt Vonnegut on You Tube. You're welcome.
2. Grand Central Publishing challenged readers to combine their favorite book titles with hipster culture and use the hashtag #HipsterBooks. They are, of course, epic. My favorite? To Kill a Microbrewery by Harper Lee. :)
3. Jessica Woodbury preaches to the choir with her guest post on Book Riot of 7 Habits of Highly Effective Readers.
4. What do you think of a Hunger Games Theme Park? Exciting or Terrifying? Do only one of us come out of the park at the end of the day??
|Will we get to do THIS???|
5. I forget who shared this on Facebook (oops, so sorry!), but it is a great article about people who fake cultural literacy. They don't actually read articles but have very opinionated and specific thoughts on the issue anyway. I mean, actually take 5 minutes to be informed about something? Who has the time to be bothered with that nonsense?
6. I can't be the only one absolutely ECSTATIC for Season 2 of Orange is the New Black, which drops TOMORROW, PEOPLE! I mean, Netflix will probably crash from the traffic from it. To get you all prepped, here is a list of all the books they've read on the show (well, I think they left a couple out accidentally). After Season 2 there will probably be even more! I am excited to discover what they are! Yay for Season 2 of the most entertaining prisoners ever!
|Yes, Tastee! Again! We can't get enough of you ladies!|