May 8, 2014

So I Went to a Book Sale and Bought All the Books

Here is my haul from the Book Sale today, as requested! :)


The 1st and 3rd in the Millennium Trilogy.  I already had book 2. 

Two Mary Higgins Clark books and 2 books that are
apparently the start of an extremely long historical
fiction series I had never heard of.  Sounds interesting, though.


People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks and The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry


Out by Natsuo Kirino and The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, After by Amy Efaw,
and The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
Oddly enough, the 2 on the right are ARCs!  At a book sale!


By the way, I got all of these books for the cool price of $28.  Holla!

I also had a great time hanging out with Sandie and Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!