April 6, 2014

TSS: Help Me Update my About Me Page

I realized this morning that I have not updated my About Me page since 2010.  Yeah. 

I really like the format I used before and would like to use it again.  What I did was have all of you, my lovely readers and friends, ask me questions and then I answered them in the About Me section.


So, put your thinking caps on and help me out by leaving a comment with a question you would like me to answer in my About Me section.  If you have a similar question to one already asked that is okay because I am deleting everything and starting over fresh.  I have changed quite a bit in the past 4 years and will probably answer most of the questions differently anyway!  

Okay, peeps, give me your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!