April 15, 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own



I love this list idea.  I already have a Pinterest board just for this!  
Is there any reader who doesn't have a bookish items list?



1. Birdcage Bookends from Joss & Main
I would totally put a few books in a box to make room for these cute bookends.




2. Biblioteque-Scented Candle from Net-A-Porter
A room that smells like a library?  Yes, please!



3. Vintage Design Book Shirt via Etsy
Love bookish shirts!





4. Edgar Allan Poe-ka Dots Canvas Pouch from Out of Print
I'd totally carry this!




5. Jane Austen Phone Covers from Zazzle
I will take all of them, please and thank you.




6. Today I'm Reading Mug as found on Book Riot
I need this in my life.  I would drink everything out of a mug just to use this.





7. "I Can't Live Without Books" Pillow found via The Enchanted Cove on imgfave
I'd love to curl up with this pillow as I read.




8. Miniature Library via this site, made by Todd Pattison
This is like a piece of art but I want it in my home.




9.  Desk Drawer turned into Mini Bookcase/Nightstand found at Babble.com
This is a DIY project.  I want to make this sooo bad!  Like I have room, but still.




10.  Cozy Reading Nook found via Pinterest
I have always wanted a reading nook.  One where I can look out the window would be ideal, but any nook will do as long as it is soft!





Share your bookish items you'd like to own in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!