April 26, 2014

Readathon: Hour 14 and Mini-Challenge




Whew!  We've made it over halfway!  Go Readathoners!!!  


I am about 30 pages from the end of Cut by Patricia McCormick.  Then I will start on The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan!


I have read almost 200 pages and I've read 9.5 of the 14 hours so far.  I took a quick nap this morning, then a break for cheerleading, and two breaks for lunch and dinner.  I've been trying to stretch by walking up and down the hall while reading.  It's a miracle I have not run into a wall yet.


Here is my entry for The Geeky Bloggers Book Blog Mini-Challenge:
Name in Titles:




How are you doing on the Readathon so far?


Are you following me on Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram?  
I am posting updates there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!