April 22, 2014

Mailbox Monday on Tuesday

So I haven't done an update on books I've been given or that I've bought in....a long time.  So here's an update for the past few months.  It's kind of an image heavy post so it might take an extra second to load.

First, the pics of my honest-to-goodness print books.  


These two were gifts from Sandie of Booksie's Blog.

Savage Girl by Jean Zimmerman
The Explanation for Everything by Lauren Grodstein



Moth and Spark by Anne Leonard was also a gift from Sandie.
Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff I got at a used book store.



All three of these were also gifts from Sandie.  She rocks!

Line Up by Liad Shoham
The House of Journalists by Tim Finch
The Returned by Jason Mott


These 3 I got at the used book store at the same time as Cleopatra (above).

Cut by Patricia McCormick
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro


Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner


The Queen's Pawn by Christy English was sent to me by the author. 



Now to move on to all of the e-books.  I made them into collages for ease of uploading purposes.  I also organized them into Review Books (first 2 collages) and Books I Bought or Got for Free (last 3 collages).  I only included books I have not reviewed yet.


This is my Net Galley collage.  All of these books I got from Net Galley and I am either currently reading them or need to read them.

Moon at Nine by Deborah Ellis
Goodnight June by Sarah Jio
Why Your Weirdness is Wonderful by Laurie Wallin
The Ecstasy of Surrender by Judith Orloff
Fates by Lanie Bross
Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard
Adaptation by Melinda Lo
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor
The Word Exchange: A Novel by Alena Graedon
The Dark World (Dark World #1) by Cara Lynn Shultz


These books I got either from the author or from Edelweiss.  I've read 2, I'm currently reading 2, and I need to read the other 4.

Burden (Bayou Bear Chronicles #1) by Lila Felix
The Necromancer by P.M. Richter
But Enough About You by Christopher Buckley
Reading Basquiat: Exploring Ambivalence in American Art by Jordana Moore Saggese
The Anatomy of Dreams by Chloe Benjamin
In Praise of Nothing: Essays, Memoir, and Experiments by Eric LeMay
Jane Austen's First Love by Syrie James
Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey


The next 3 collages are books I bought or they are freebies.  And can I just ask if anything outside of literary fiction is ever NOT a series anymore?:


Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
Become (Desolation #1) by Ali Cross
Born of Persuasion (Price of Privilege #1) by Jessica Dotta
Burning Girls by Veronica Schanoes
Anathema (Casual Enchantment #1) by K.A. Tucker
Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Body by Jennie Marts
Bound (Bound #1) by Kira Saito
Drowning (Tears of Sin #1) by Rachel Firasek
A Seal's Surrender (Uniformly Hot SEALs #2) by Tawny Weber
Evolution (Evolution #1) by Kelly Carrero
Captivated (Affliction #1) by Deb Apodaca
Cipher (Cipher #1) by Cindi Madsen
A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara #1) by Sarah Wynde 
Better Off Dead (Lily Harper #1) by H.P. Mallory
Deathwatch (Broslin Creek #1) by Dana Marton
Dark Genesis (Darkling Trilogy #1) by A.D. Koboah



The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
Frey (The Frey Saga #1) by Melissa Wright
Eternal Vows (The Ruby Ring #1) by Chrissy Peebles
Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader -
(actually this is a review book I forgot about so oops.)
Grishma by Kelly Anne Blount
Mindspeak (Mindspeak #1) by Heather Sunseri
Maliciously Obedient by Julia Kent
Four Corners Dark by William McNally
Hand of Isis (Numinous World #3) by Jo Graham
Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) by Pierce Brown
Stone Guardian (Entwined Realms #1) by Danielle Monsch
Mine to Take (Mine to Take #1) by Cynthia Eden
Slide (Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway
Opposites Attack: A Novel with Recipes Provencal by Jo Maeder
The Office of Mercy by Ariel Djanikian
The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl #1) by Laura Thalassa



Zoli by Colum McCann
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mysteries #1) by Denise Grover Swank
The Key by Jennifer Anne Davis
Waterborn by Kimberly James
Type N: A Novel by Michelle N. Onuorah



Have you read any of these?  What should I read next?  What books have you gotten lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!