March 13, 2014

Cover Discover: Blue



So I thought that now that I was back in the swing of things, generally, I would bring back the Cover Discover feature from months ago.  I love a good cover and truly believe that a cover can make or break a book.  I mean, no one gravitates toward the boring covers on the shelf, amiright?

Lately I have been noticing a lot of Blue covers so I thought we would start off there.  Whether the cover is depicting a watery world, an expansive sky, or is just blue for no other reason than it wants to be, it does seem to be the "it" color of the moment.  

What do you think of these blue covers?  Weigh in!



 






















What do you think of the blue books?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!