January 19, 2014

Mini-Bloggiesta January: My Goals

Mini Winter Bloggiesta 2014


Next weekend is a Mini-Bloggiesta.  I have plenty to do so I am going to participate.  Here is what I am hoping to accomplish.  If I just get part of this done I will call it a success.


  • Update the pages (you can find them above under the header) of the books I've read by genre and books I've read by rating.  They haven't been updated since October 2012.  Oops.
  • Get my review for Poison by Bridget Zinn for my January Epic Recs written and posted if I haven't by then.  
  • Begin work on the 2nd Annual Women's Lit Event for March
  • Work on Book Bloggers International.  We've been remodeling our format a little and we will be back in February!



Are you participating in the Mini-Bloggiesta next weekend?  What are you hoping to get done during it?  Will you be joining in on the Twitter Chat Saturday night?

11 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all. I'm off to check out a few of your links... I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I loved your Women's Lit Event last year so I am eagerly awaiting that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea that you have a list of reviews by genre! But, yes, that does make one more thing to keep up-to-date, doesn't it? Good luck with your list! It's deceptively short!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I hope you're able to get it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your goals! I'm going to be working on BBI this weekend too, especially if I don't get everything completed that I want to this week with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should participate too. I have 12 reviews to write. That could take me the entire weekend!

    I always love seeing people's to-do lists for Bloggiesta. It is so inspiring to see what people end up accomplishing in such a short period of time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
    Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good list of goals! I need to update my pages too, as it's been awhile. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, looking forward to hearing about BBI and the Women's Lit Event!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just checked out your books by rating list. I really like the way you rate your books. That's something I need to work on.

    I hope you're having a productive weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!