October 12, 2013

Readathon Update: Hour 9



Just a quick break from reading in order to snap a couple pictures :)

How is everyone's reading going?  I started reading about noon and so far I have read...

Little Green by Arnold Rudnick
My T-Rex Has a Toothache by Elwyn Tate

...which are 2 children's books given to me for review, and
I finished reading (though I didn't start it today)...

Oh Gad! by Joanne C. Hillhouse

...Now I am starting Alif the Unseen by G.  Willow Wilson


I am also going to still be working on Blood Orchids by Toby Neal, which is on my Kindle.


Now, for some bookish humor to keep you in the reading mood!!!








Happy Readathon Hour 9!!!








4 comments:

  1. Not sure if you're still going here but we hope you are! :)

    Here's a quote to keep you going!

    “Everything in the world exists in order to end up as a book.”
    ― Stéphane Mallarmé

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great read-a-thon! Mine turned out better than expected, so I consider that a success!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!