July 8, 2013

COMMENT CONTEST WINNERS!!!



CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO THE WINNERS OF THE COMMENT CONTEST!!!
Look below to see who won and what you won!

1st Place: Tasha B.
You've won:  up to $8 in e-books (any number) from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble

2nd Place: Bookworm1858
You've won:  up to $5 in e-books (any number) from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble

3rd: Kathy (Bermudaonion)
4th: Tif
You both have won:  up to $3 in e-books (any number) from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble


5th: Ryan
6th: Kaitlyn Hoyt
You both have won: any one e-book $1.99 and under from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble

E-mail me with your selections and preferences and I will get those sent to you right away!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thank you for hosting the contest, Becca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Congratulations to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay-I had completely forgot this ended! I will get back to you as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Congrats to everyone else. I do have a question though, since I don't have an ereader right now, can we postpone until I do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!