July 17, 2013

Books A to Z: Hawai'i


Today's Book List features stories set in Hawai'i!



  Hawaii    The Descendants   From Here to Eternity


The Wave: In Pursuit of the Rogues, Freaks, and Giants of the Ocean   Gone Surfin' (Cattle Valley, #9)   The Language of Secrets   Pearl Harbor


Island of Flowers (Language of Love #10 - Amaryllis)    Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy (Men of Hawaii #1)   Georgia in Hawaii: When Georgia O'Keeffe Painted What She Pleased   Kona Winds (Hawaii, Americana, #11)


Have you ever read a book set in Hawai'i?



8 comments:

  1. I actually reviewed a short story collection set in Hawaii today! It's called This is Paradise by Kristiana Kahakauwila, and it's fantastic. My review is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not release there were so many books set in Hawaii. I haven't read any of these though I have seen the film version of From Here to Eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I've ever read a book set in Hawaii, actually. That's strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does visiting Hawaii twice count for not reading a book set in Hawaii??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found my way over here from Ana T.'s blog. :)

    Wow, that's a very respectable number of books set in Hawaii that you've read! I don't think I've read ONE! But Molokai has been on my to-read list for awhile. Fun topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have the surfer on that book cover?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look awesome. Thank you for posting your list. There are a few that look more promising than others.


    My homepage | Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!