June 3, 2013

Cover Discover: Trees



This time the focus is on trees.  There are a lot of pretty photos and illustrations of trees on covers, whether as a focus or the background, and I want to share some with you today.  Be sure to let me know in the comments which is your favorite!



Twisted Fairy Tales (Volume II)   Entwined


Twisted Fairy Tales: Volume II, edited by Isabelle Rose and Jessica A. Weiss
Entwined by Heather Dixon


Bridge to Terabithia    Ash


Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
Ash by Malinda Lo


The Poison Tree    Untraceable (Nature of Grace, #1)


The Poison Tree by Erin Kelly
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes


Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)    A Walk to Remember


Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks



Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)    Home 


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Home by Toni Morrison


What's your favorite version of this trend?

14 comments:

  1. I've actually read five of these books. As a nature person, I love trees on covers. The Entwined cover is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entwined and Ash are my favorites, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a creative idea, I never would have thought about only covers with trees. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tree covers. And anything with a bird silhouette. My main peeves continue to be feet on beaches and headless women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I already did hidden eyes, maybe headless women are next. hahaha

      Delete
  4. I think I like The Poison Tree the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of those books on my Kindle. Guess I'm a sucker for a cover with trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Wolves of Mercy Falls covers-Blue, green, and red in slightly different patterns. So pretty and my favorite! (I also love Entwined because I know what a lovely book it is.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was really nice the way she did that series!

      Delete
  7. Ok, trees are everywhere in books aren't they? I don't think I'd realized!

    I think I prefer the ones that are illustrations like the Maggie Stievfater book. That is just so pretty and I like that they also use a color not normally associated with trees. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love tree covers!!! I was thinking that The Book of Lost Things has a tree cover too and I love that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!