June 11, 2013

Cover Discover: Rainbows



This week's Cover Discover is all about rainbows! 


    Luminous

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf



Room    The Rainbow


Room by Emma Donoghue
The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence



Le Petit Prince    The Full Spectrum: A New Generation of Writing About Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Other Identities

Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Full Spectrum: A New Generation of Writing About Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual,
Transgender, Questioning, and Other Identities by David Levithan


The Vanishers    Crewel (Crewel World, #1)

The Vanishers by Heidi Julavits
Crewel by Gennifer Albin





Which cover is your favorite?


7 comments:

  1. I love this topic-I adore colors (I almost always dress in bright colors) and have a soft spot for that in book covers as well. Crewel is probably my fave cover-loved it when I first saw it and love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all so gorgeous! I'm a big fan of the cover of Room. It's striking. (The book was fantastic too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these covers. They're so colorful. I actually like the butterflies on Luminous by Dawn Metcalf. I'm not sure if I like them on her face, but it made me look at the cover for a while, so I guess it works! The Vanishers and Crewel are cool covers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been drawn to that John Green cover. I like it better than the one with the girls faces...right cover, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I've wanted to write about covers and have yet to do it. The Vanishers is a fantastic cover. I have the book on my TBR shelf. I also love John Green covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!