June 6, 2013

Books A to Z: Gangs


This week's list is all about Gangs- from street gangs to motorcycle gangs to the mafia, you will find something to pique your interest here.


Lady Q: The Rise and Fall of a Latin Queen


Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga




West Side Story



Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)



Gang Leader for a Day: A Rogue Sociologist Takes to the Streets



The Godfather



Monster: The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member



Behind the Hood (Behind the Lives, #1)



Outlaws: One Man's Rise Through the Savage World of Renegade Bikers, Hell's Angels and Global Crime




Freedom: Credos from the Road



Black Mass: The Irish Mob, the FBI, and a Devil's Deal



Inside the Crips: Life Inside L.A.'s Most Notorious Gang




Have you read any books about gangs?  
Do any of these books interest you?  


5 comments:

  1. I love Perfect Chemistry! You should definitely read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realize there were so many books featuring gangs-I have never been very interested in the topic but Perfect Chemistry is a maybe read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! I went through a phase where I read every gang related book I could find but the only one of these I've read is West Side Story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only book on this list that I have read is Perfect Chemistry, but I did like that one. I've never thought about this topic much when I read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should pass this list on to my husband. He is fascinated by the gang-related shows they always have on Nat Geo, Discovery Channel, etc. These would be right up his alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!