June 23, 2013

Book List A to Z: Books About Heartache/Heartbreaks



Today's list is all about Heartache/Heartbreaks.  Nothing like wallowing in a good break-up book.  



   Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1)   Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)


The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers (The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, #1)   Delirium (Delirium, #1)   The Time Traveler's Wife



My Sister's Keeper   As I Wake   Beauty From Pain (Beauty, #1)



Looking for Alaska   The Fault in Our Stars   Thirteen Reasons Why



Romeo and Juliet   A Walk to Remember   Night  (The Night Trilogy, #1)


What books that heartbreak/heartache have you read?

6 comments:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars defines that category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great choices here! I'd say a recent book about I've read about heartbreak would be Jojo Moyes "Me Before You"... totally made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, I avoid books like that. Does 500 Days of Summer count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sister's Keeper destroyed me when I read it 7 years ago; I just cried and cried and cried. The Fault in Our Stars will probably do the same when I get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently finished The Bronze Horseman. That book is full of absolute heartache. Really no "breaking up", but a sad and heavy heart nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Sister's Keeper is soooo sad. I cried really hard. The Fault in Our Stars has been sitting on my bookshelf for a really long time. I'm terrified to read it after I watched my sisters bawl their eyes out as they read it. I don't really want to cry that hard. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!