May 22, 2013

Cover Discover: Yellow



Today's Cover Discover is all about bright, stand out yellow covers.  Yellow is my favorite color because it is bright and cheery and optimistic.  Felt like a good color to search for in covers. :)



   Watchmen

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Watchmen by Alan Moore



Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)  Tuck Everlasting

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt



How I Became a Famous Novelist  Yellow: Race in America Beyond Black and White

How I Became a Famous Novelist by Steve Hely
Yellow: Race in America Beyond Black and White by Frank H. Wu


Half of a Yellow Sun  Pygmy

Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk


Olive Kitteridge  Sold

Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
Sold by Patricia McCormick



Which of these book covers is your favorite?
What are some books with yellow covers you can think of?

8 comments:

  1. These covers certainly stand out! I think I like How I Became a Famous Novelist the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own four of the ones you mentioned here. I'm a sucker for a yellow cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow is my favorite color and when I did this I looked at my shelves and did not see as many yellows as I would have thought. You would think yellow would pop out at me in the store to pick it up!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of the yellow cover, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's far superior to the yellow car, you have to admit. :P

      Delete
  4. I love how you say that yellow covers are bright and cheery and then the first two books you pick are...The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson and Watchmen by Alan Moore. Not exactly cheery, eh? But still good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just meant that is why yellow is my favorite color, but now I see where it looks like I meant the covers! Too funny.

      Delete
  5. The yellow covers definitely stand out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!