May 8, 2013

Cover Discover: Food



Today's Cover Discover is all about the food- the fruits,
the candy, the drinks.



   Skinny

Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
Skinny by Ibi Kaslik



The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake   Bumped (Bumped, #1)

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
Bumped (Bumped #1) by Megan McCafferty



  The Espressologist     The Colour of Tea 


The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
The Colour of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe



The Mango Season  Still Life With Murder (Gilded Age Mystery, #1)

The Mango Season by Amulya Malladi
Still Life with Murder by P.B. Ryan


Chocolat   The School of Essential Ingredients

Chocolat by Joanne Harris
The School of Essential Ingredients: A Novel by Erica Bauermeister



What are some fiction books with food on the covers you can think of?
What do you think of these covers?  
Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Food covers are very appealing to me. The first book that pops into my head is How to Eat a Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it was a little strange to have food on the covers of fiction novels, but I guess it depends on what the book is about. The most obvious one that I can think of off the top of my head is the apple on the cover of Twilight.

    I really like these Cover Discover posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ones, Kathy and Kaitlyn! And thanks, Kaitlyn! I actually have a lot of fun putting them together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy-these covers are just delicious! They make me glad that my dinner is coming sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Still Life with Murder. It has NOTHING to do with food. Or still lifes. It is a good book, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!