May 24, 2013

Book List A to Z- Firefighters


This week's Book List is all about Firefighters!

From books that smoulder to outright sizzle, you will find a book here to tame your inner book nerd.


Report from Engine Co. 82



Under His Command (Six-Alarm Sexy #1)



Fire Lover: A True Story



In Too Deep



The Last Men Out: Life on the Edge at Rescue 2 Firehouse



On Fire



Vertical Burn

Vertical Burn by Earl Emerson


Hot Head (Head, #1)

Hot Head (Hot Head #1) by Damon Suede


And, of course:

Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury



Can you recommend books about firefighters or one you want to try?

6 comments:

  1. Love the shirtless firemen covers-they really bring on the sizzle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I love Bookworm1858's comment!

    You know, I have yet to read Fahrenheit 451! I really need to get to that one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, although firemen are not usually my hero of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only book I have read on this list is Fahrenheit 451...though, I had to read it in my 8th grade advanced English class. I really don't remember what it's about. lol I don't think I've read any other books about firefighters.

    I also love Bookworm's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I don't read a lot of firemen books. Although I have worked with a few firefighters and it's definitely a sexy profession. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Leave a comment and share your thoughts with me!